Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Contextual RSS

Charlie Bess at EDS blog expresses an idea for which many yearn: RSS feeds that adapt to the context in which I am working.
With the growth of blogs and other information delivered via RSS feeds, there is no way I could ever find all the useful content that is out there. I know there is someone in the blogosphere writing about a similar concept as I am right now - somewhere. (P.S. Here is one that's close)

The business possibilities of this context based delivery approach would be significant as well. Allowing the subscription to a number of different feeds with only the pertinent ones being displayed to the situation at hand. Because the value is high and the technology is ready, it will happen someday soon. I just can't wait.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?